Dear loyal customers!
The health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and the community is of utmost importance to us.
Our state-of-the-art kitchen is HACCP accredited which is acknowledged by regular inspections of our facility. This requires that we maintain strict food safety and cleanliness levels as required by these industry standards.
To minimise the risk and to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the following are in place:
- Frequent hand washing & sanitizing
- Restricted access to all kitchen premises for any unauthorised persons
- Use of gloves when preparing and packing food to minimize food contact
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of kitchen, dining areas and commonly touched surfaces
- Heat sanitisation of all cutlery and crockery
- Staff trained and regularly updated on symptoms, current hot spots & restrictions
- Staff required to stay home if feeling unwell
- Contactless home delivery
We have a COVID-19 Safety plan in place and are registered as a NSW COVID Safe Business
If you are visiting us at Stix Marrickville, we kindly ask that the following COVID-19 safety measures are followed:
- Stay home if feeling unwell
- Practice good hand hygiene, use contactless sanitizers available
- Provide name and contact information (if dining in)
- Maintain a physical distance of 1.5m from others
- Use contactless methods of payment where possible
Here at STIX, we really appreciate your support and we hope you and your family stay safe and healthy during this challenging time.